Terms & Conditions
Like in all businesses, there are some rules which we expect you to follow once you place an order with us. They are simple & are as follows:
- All orders are confirmed on a first-come-first-serve basis. So we urge you to reserve your date with us at the earliest to avoid disappointment.
- You can connect with us by sending us your details as available in the contact page. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Please give us at least 48 hours as notice period for all regular cakes. Themed cakes require at least five days notice period.
- For bulk orders of value more than Rs.4000/, we require a confirmation with advance payment at least a week prior to the order. Dates in this case are again subject to availability at the point of confirmation, and not at the point of contact.
- An order once placed is deemed as final. Final confirmation from our end is post at least 50% advance payment via either cash or bank transfer. Connect with us for bank details.
- Cancellation charges: There are no charges for cancellations upto 3 days for all regular orders. However, you may be charged upto 100% of the bill amount depending on the work completed, if cancelled 2 days (and less) prior to the pick up.
- In case of a rare cancellation from our end, we will help you to make alternative arrangements.
- Every item has a minimum quantity. We urge you to go through the menu carefully to avoid disappointment.
- We prefer a pick up from our home kitchen in Chandivali, Powai. However, if you do need delivery, kindly mention this prior to confirmation of order.
- We currently use third party vendors basis for all our deliveries and preferably all charges are to be paid directly to them. Please note while we will arrange the delivery for you, but we will not be held liable for any cake damage once the cake is picked.
- We will of course share instructions on how best to travel with the cake. However, once a cake has been picked up from our kitchen, we do not hold responsibility for any damage to the cake.
- All our cakes stay fresh up to 2 days of pick up, provided you follow the storage instructions as shared by the baker.
- Our cakes usually contain nuts, eggs by default. Please let us know while booking in case you need to avoid any specific ingredient.
- For all themed cakes, while we do accept reference pics, please note we do not carbon copy. Your reference pics provide a general direction. So your final cake will vary basis design specifics, individual creativity and style.
- We would be happy to know your feedback - good or bad as it would help us serve you better.